среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LORD OF AJASA LE FENU SO

You can imagine a lot of 'Ajasa, Ajasa! I produced 'O ti ya' Its time in my room. A potent lyricist etched in deep Yoruba lingua, Lord of Ajasa made it trendy and hip to Rap in Yoruba dialect, inspiring a crop of up starts to follow in his foot steps. View all albums by this artist. Can you recall any embarrassing experience that you have suffered on account of being famous? How did the journey towards a music career begin? Then I was an amateur but I didn't give a damn. lord of ajasa le fenu so

Uploader: Tygojind
Date Added: 3 October 2011
File Size: 35.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1200
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I produced 'O ti ya' Its time in my room. A friend told me that if I could perform in the Abuja clubs that I'd be sprayed a lot of money. So since I was studying, she said I could still do music.

It means 'to spice up'. I couldn't even shoot a video. Top Headlines Nigeria Entertainment Music. I was forced into studying by my mum because of her background.

Lord Of Ajasa Official Myspace,download "le Fenu So" Free. - Music/Radio - Nigeria

So I just thought 'why can't I just change my name to Ajasa? Some will call you on the pretext that they ,e a show for you and so we should meet somewhere. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. First how did you arrive at 'Lord of Ajasa' for a stage name? View all trending tracks. How did the journey towards a music career begin? ajsaa

Its not easy to lw a poet. I had lied to my mum that I wanted to study a computer programming course at the NIIT in Lagos and needed money for it.

Lord of ajasa ft. 9ice - Le fenu so (With Lyrics)

We meet and it's a different ball game entirely. So I lied to her that I liked Land Surveying and would like to study it.

lord of ajasa le fenu so

Its fen easy for anyone to assume you are a school drop out who can barely speak in English. He pioneered commercial Yoruba rap and today he's being celebrated for sticking on. I was born spoon less. How easy was it getting signed on a label?

lord of ajasa le fenu so

Do you know any background info about this track? It was fun yet not easy growing up. Immediately after 'O ti ya', Platinum records called me and said they wanted to sign me on their kord. Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest. There was a problem processing your submission. She was like, 'if you don't go to school, you are not my son'.

DOWNLOAD: Lord Ajasa Ft. 9ice – Le Fenu So (mp3)

They used to call me 'Lord Oshi', then from my surname. That was the same year I moved to Lagos. I released my second album- '2nd turning by the right' on my label and it has the popular single, 'Esa Lo Bade' and 'Le Fenu So'- where I featured oe.

Its not easy to write lyrics. So I was signed on and released my first album- 'It's too Much', with them. View full artist profile.

lord of ajasa le fenu so

So tell me, when is your own wedding bells ringing? To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий